When Uptime, Reliability and Performance Matter.
Cummins brings over 80 years of generator experience to the commercial mobile market to meet the toughest demands for rugged applications where reliability, uptime and peak performance are crucial for success. The comprehensive line of generator sets from Cummins Onan is designed for applications including fire and emergency trucks, utility and telecom fleets, and other specialty vehicles.
The complete line of Cummins Onan Commercial Mobile generators include:
- Diesel Generators: The Quiet Diesel Series models are the heavy-duty choice when low noise and low vibration are required. Their revolutionary design makes these generator sets up to 15 dB(A) quieter than other diesel-powered generators, and quieter than most gasoline sets. The units are totally enclosed, including cooling, muffler and intake systems.
- Gasoline Generators: Cummins Onan gasoline generators are designed to consistently perform in applications where dependability and high-quality power are essential. The Quiet Gas EFI is the first Electronic Fuel Injection generator set in the industry. Advanced digital control provides extensive diagnostic capabilities by monitoring the generator's operation and alerting the user to potential problems.
- Propane Generators: Designed for tough commercial applications, the propane (LP Vapor) generator sets feature exceptionally low noise and vibration, easy installation, diagnostic capability and digital regulation which maintain voltage stability as loads change. Advanced digital control provides extensive diagnostic capabilities by monitoring the generator's operation and alerting the user to potential problems.
- Hydraulic Generators: The Cummins Onan Hydraulic Series of generators is designed as a fully-integrated power system, which includes the hydraulic pump, motor generator, filtration system, oil cooler and reservoir in one complete, compact, and lightweight package. Cummins Onan Hydraulic generators start under full load and run at the rated output, giving you all the power and performance you expect.
- PTO Emergency Vehicle Generators: The Cummins Onan Protec PTO generator models are specifically engineered for emergency vehicle use, with a field-proven design for high performance and long life. Features include various mounting configurations, bi-directional rotation with radial fan, and remote mountable, solid state electronic voltage regulator.
From start to finish, Cummins engineers are involved in the development of the generator’s alternators, engines and controls, so that all components of the generator work together as a perfectly optimized and integrated system.
Cummins Onan Commercial Mobile Generator Features:
- Maximum power in minimal space
- Heavy-duty, field-proven operation designed for long life
- Low noise and low vibration for inconspicuous operation
- Advanced digital control systems for precise voltage and frequency stability
- Superior fuel economy
- Extensive, transferable warranty coverage
To learn more about Cummins commercial mobile generators, contact a local Cummins Africa representative or visit our specification library by clicking the button below.